Pressure washer hoses are made to withstand high water pressure without deforming or bursting. The attachment you add at the end of that pressure hose determines how you can use them.
In this article, we’ll take a look at five pressure washer hose attachments to suit various needs in your house.
Our Top Selection
- RIDGE WASHER 6-in-1 Pressure Washer Nozzle – Best for Versatile Use
- Frunimall Pressure Washer Angled Lance – Best for High Areas
- Bosch 360° Pistol – Best for Reaching Awkward Spots
- Nilfisk 128500700 Compact Patio Cleaner – Best for Patio Cleaning
- Camco 43633, RV Flow-Through Wash Brush – Best Brush Attachment
1. RIDGE WASHER 6-in-1 Pressure Washer Nozzle (Best for Versatile Use)
- Item Dimensions LxWxH: 2 x 1 x 1 (inches)
- Material: Stainless steel
- Weight: 4.6 ounces
This high-pressure water nozzle allows you to quickly switch between different spray angles. Using a simple rotation mechanism, you can use six different spray angles to give different pressure washer hoses great versatility.
This water hose nozzle is great for car washing, spraying your patio, and cleaning your house walls.
Weighing only 4.6 ounces, you won’t even feel its weight after adding it to your water pressure. Also, the stainless steel build ensures durability should you accidentally drop your hose.
The Ridge Washer spray nozzle costs less than $20, making it one of the most affordable high-pressure hose nozzles on Amazon.
- You get great versatility with six spray angles
- Made from stainless steel for the best durability
- Affordable garden hose nozzle
- Some users reported that the angle numbers fade quickly
- The water pressure is sometimes not that powerful
2. Frunimall Pressure Washer Angled Lance (Best for High Areas)
- Material: Stainless steel & plastic
- Weight:: 10.2 ounces
- Included: 1 angled lance and 5 nozzles
Those of you with high gutters know the challenge of trying to reach them with a power washer or a regular garden hose.
Putting aside the risk of slipping and falling from wet ladders, the inconvenience of having to get up and down the ladder to reach all gutters can turn the cleaning process into a bothersome chore.
With the Frunimall pressure washer wand, you can easily clean your gutters from where you stand. You also get five nozzles (from 0-40°) to get maximum control over your cleaning.
The Frunimall isn’t just for high places—it can also work wonders for awkwardly low ones. Take the underside of your car, for example: cleaning it with this pressure washer attachment will be a breeze!
- Makes cleaning your gutters a lot easier
- Comes with five nozzles for great versatility
- It weighs only 10.2 ounces and won’t exhaust you while cleaning
- It’s made for Karcher electric pressure washers, so it may need adaptors to work for other models
- Some users say that it’s a bit smaller than expected
3. Bosch 360° Pistol (Best for Reaching Awkward Spots)
- Item Dimensions LxWxH: 10.4 x 2.7 x 8.66 (inches)
- Weight: 16.4 ounces
- Material: Plastic
Cleaning your car can be simple by using a regular pressure wash hose. But when it comes to some awkward spots like the underside of your car or the side of your exterior AC compressor, you might have to twist your hands and wrists awkwardly.
Pressure washer attachments like the Bosch 360° Pistol are the solution to such dilemmas. By utilizing a nozzle that rotates 360°, you can point the water in any direction without straining your arms and wrists.
This pistol grip nozzle also has a minimum weight of 16.4 ounces, which makes extended cleaning sessions easy.
- Great accessibility with a 360° nozzle
- Lightweight for extended cleaning
- Adjustable spray pressure
- Made entirely from plastic which makes it somewhat weak
- Some users reported that the pressure isn’t strong enough for patio cleaning
4. Nilfisk 128500700 Compact Patio Cleaner (Best for Patio Cleaning)
- Weight: 22.2 ounces
- Material: Plastic
- Dimensions LxWxH: 4.1 x 1.5 x 4.3 inches
If you want reliable and affordable patio pressure washing, the Nilfisk patio cleaner is for you. It has a rotating mechanism with a dual jet stream that you can use to clean your patio, driveway, fences, walls, and garage doors.
Its weight ranges from 22.2 to 70.5 ounces depending on the model you purchase. There are three models you can get. The first one fits Nilfisk Core and C models, the second fits D and E models, and the last fits P models. It’s important to purchase the right model to fit your hose connections.
The price is well within reach, making it one of the best-selling high-pressure attachments.
- Allows for cleaning any flat surface
- Fits all Nilfisk models
- Affordable price
- The relatively small size can increase the overall cleaning time
- You need some force to keep it down which can be exhausting
5. Camco 43633, RV Flow-Through Wash Brush (Best Brush Attachment)
- Material: Plastic
- Dimensions LxWxH: 39 x 8 x 5 (inches)
- Material: Plastic (handle) and rubber (brush)
With 5,500+ reviews and a 4.4 rating on Amazon, the Camco 43633 is one of the best pressure washer hose attachments out there.
This brush attachment can be used with pressure and regular garden hoses alike, and the handle is adjustable to suit most heights.
Further, the bristles are rubbery to clean any surface, yet soft to avoid scratching it. So, you can clean pretty much anything. There’s also an on-and-off switch for convenience.
- Can clean anything you can reach
- Doesn’t scratch surfaces
- An on-and-off button
- The bristles sometimes fall off
- Some users reported that the on-and-off button is a structural weak point
Since all five attachments we mentioned serve different purposes, a direct comparison between them isn’t possible. So, we’ll summarize what each attachment can do and list them together:
- RIDGE WASHER 6-in-1 Pressure Washer Nozzle: A highly versatile attachment for various water spray pressures and angles.
- Frunimall Pressure Washer Angled Lance: A U-shaped attachment to reach high areas without needing ladders
- Bosch 360° Pistol: A pistol grip attachment with a 360° nozzle for hard-to-reach areas
- Nilfisk 128500700: A fantastic flat surface cleaner that can clean even walls with ease.
- Camco 43633, RV Flow: A brush attachment for power washers that clean surfaces without scratching them.
What to Keep in Mind Before Getting a Pressure Washer Hose Attachment
What Are You Cleaning?
The surface/object you are cleaning determines the hose attachment you’ll need. For example, if you constantly need your gutters cleaned, an attachment that facilitates gutter reaching will suit you best.
Alternatively, if you just want to control your water pressure for various uses, a multipurpose nozzle will get the job done.
What Kind of Water Pressure Hose Do You Have?
Some attachments can attach to most pressure washer hoses, while others are designed to fit certain types of pressure hoses only.
Make sure that whatever hose attachment you’re planning to buy fits the pressure washer hose you have.
The price of the hose attachment can drive you away from it. Fortunately, all those attachments on our list are affordable. So, if you end up selecting one of them, the cost won’t be an issue for you.
There you have it—five different attachments for your pressure washer hose to give you the best versatility. Make sure to check the Amazon link for each product to know whether it suits your needs.
Also check the purchase variants, as some products allow you to purchase the product with a cleaning kit as well.
After ensuring your surroundings are clean with the top pressure washer hose attachments, don’t stop there. Discover our guide on the best home garden tillers to cultivate your soil perfectly.